Monday, September 15, 2008

NOT a fan

I decided to take a break from crafting & restocking Model Citizen stuff yesterday. I spent most of the day reading blogs, watching movies, & making soup. While cruising the web I thought I check out Sarah Palin a little bit. My mind was already made up about her. I AM NOT a fan, but I wanted to see what kind of response she is getting from the great US of A. After seeing that her & McCain have a slight edge over Obama in the polls my heart sunk. Then I found this amazing blog, Women Against Sarah Palin . My heart rate slowed, my breathing returned to normal, & I got that good ole optimistic feeling back in my heart.
The blog is a long list of women's repsponses to Sarah Palins candidacy. When I first visited this site yesterday there were over 120,000 (negative) responses & this morning there are over 130,000!!

whoa! way to go ladies!
This woman is not for us! She has the same "you are with us or against us" spirit that makes Bush so unacceptable.

I also found this video: Damon Condemns Palin


Vote Ladies! Vote! Make sure you are registered & vote!
Do the research, make an informed decision & VOTE!
*pretty please*

2 comments:

Eli said...

Word. Palin offends the very delicacy of my being.

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

word indeed.