Friday, September 5, 2008

I need more hours in the day!

Things have been so busy lately. Busy & yet not very productive. Model Citizen sometimes has to be pushed to the back burner because of all the other happenings in my life. That day job of mine is really getting in the way ;)
I suppose I haven't been completely lazy though. I've finished a new t-shirt design that I will unveil at Bazaar Bizarre & I turned in all my paper work and TIFF files for Tiny Meat! They are going to be putting some wallets together with my art work on them! See:



I have also been working on a self portrait for a collaborative coloring book put together by Rene Garner of Wolfie & The Sneak. 25 different self portraits by 25 different artists, each page ready for you to give it your own personal touch!
Excited doesn't really cover how I feel about this project. When I got her email and saw the list of other artist she asked to do it I was 110% flattered!
Shannon Rankin, Justin Richel, Kate Bingaman Burt, & Katey Nicosia just to name a few.
On the right is a teeny tiny preview of what I have finished so far. I need to finish it!

Now if only I could start getting things crossed off my Bazaar Bizarre to do list...
Mostly I just need to make more jewelry & put together a way to display said jewelry.
Once again - if you have any fabulous ideas that don't take up a lot of room - please do tell.

well, I've got a million things to do, better get to it!

4 comments:

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're excited! And your other projects look super rad, too!

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

thanks lady!
I gotta get one of your calendars!
they are soo lovely!

Annie Spandex said...

Really cool designs, love the pandas! :>

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

thanks Annie!
They ended up accepting 3 designs, but the pandas were my favorite too!