Saturday, January 31, 2009

You may remember the Art Raffle Party I told you all about, yes? Well, I have to admit, I was a little sad to see my painting grow legs and walk out of my life forever. I was also quite unhappy that Clayton Kalman's "Sinking Ship" went home with someone other than myself. SO - I turned these two paintings into something that can be worn and had by everyone! Well, everyone with pierced ears that is.












While I was crafting these bad-boys I cranked out a few other pieces that are new to the shop. Inspired by the writers & drunks (& drunk writers) that you know and love.
















I hope you enjoy them! If you are looking at any of these items and thinking "MINE!" they are available at www.ModelCitizenClothing.com . The bangle is one of a kind- so when it's gone, that's it. You will have missed your chance.

*Please also note that for the months of January, February, & March I will be giving 10% of all sales to The Austin Resource Center for the Homeless. If you feel any guilt in spending any money at all (which most of us do right now) just know that you will helping someone truly in need.*

2 comments:

Jennifer Perkins said...

Adore the pink typewriters in bracelet and earring form!

Also congrats on the Venus write up, whoo-hoo.

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

Thanks Jennifer!
*I'm totally blushing*

Big High 5's to you and Hope for the Fortune Small Business write up. That was 10 different kinds of RAD!