Friday, January 9, 2009

Event Of The Season

Tomorrow night (January 10th, 2009) my dear friend Jen Morris will be hosting an art raffle! She asked all of her crafty, creative friends to do what they do best and make something for the event. Tickets are $5 - and that gets you in the door with a cold beer in one hand & a raffle ticket in the other. I did make something for this event, but Im not going to unvail it now! No way. You have to get your tookus down to 3100 King St and buy a raffle ticket. 14 other artists work will http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifll also be available. And what event in Austin TX would be complete with out live music? So yeah 8pm-2am, Art, bands, & beer. Come support your favorite local (and starving) artists. We will love you more for it (I know - seems impossible right?).
Other participating Artists include, Clayton Kalman, Larissa Swindle, Flip Soloman, & Amarin Enyart, to name a few.
be there or be square...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun hanging out with you at the art party. It was the greatest idea I've experienced in a long time. I am shamelessly doing one of my own :). Why not perpetuate a revolution of parties with a purpose? Y'know?