Thursday, October 29, 2009

E.A.S.T. The New Frontier


Remember how I recently moved into a new place on the east side of town? Well I'm excited to announce my participation in the 2009 East Austin Studio Tour! That's right on the weekend of November 14th & November 21st you can come over and visit me in my studio. I'll have some items for sale and I'll be printing new items too! Oh and there will be drinks and snacks for visitors, you've got to keep your strength up on the tour! So much walking and so much to see! Speaking of - The Birdhouse (my amazing neighbors) will have an awesome group show up during the tour that is NOT TO BE MISSED! To learn more about who is else will be opening their doors please visit the E.A.S.T. homepage!

2 comments:

jessica said...

i just saw your interview in the austinist! yay!

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

I did too! Thanks lady! I hope to see you over East!!