Monday, March 2, 2009

More Etsy?

I've been going through a drawing craze. Staying up to late with my pens and my scanner and my wheels turning. It's been nice. A lot of the artwork I do does not fall into the category of Model Citizen. I have so many other ideas and Model Citizen is definitely it's own creature.
It's crossed my mind that I could open another etsy shop and sell prints of these late night illustrations. I thought maybe I could just put them up in the shop I already have, but the two don't really mix. Or they don't seem to in my mind. So, I am asking you. Are these things print worthy? Would you pay $20 to see them on your wall? Would you want to trade a print of something you made for one of them? Have a gander and leave me a comment telling me if you think I should just keep it as a midnight hobby or if it would be cool to make them available to the public.











So? What do you think. No worries, you won't hurt my feelings, it's just a thought.

xo!
Bonnie Rue

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

print 'em bitch!! you're a genius!

Nanette said...

printe them! i'd buy em. they would look really cool in my daughers room even

Karley said...

i love them! especially the last one. i would buy it!

Unknown said...

I would pay $1 million for one of these.

Laura Stokes-Estrada said...

I especially love the last two, but they are all definitely sell worthy!

Eli said...

Yes please, I NEED the first one on my wall!

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

All right kids! It's happening!
I'm takin' it to the streets!

big hugs for all the comments and emails!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late on the commenting for this one,

but damn girl...
I think you should definitely take these public! You're amazingly talented.

It does seem that maybe they need an Etsy all their own, since they're different from your other stuff.

Unknown said...

Yo, Bons!! I came home last night, a little *tipsy* and tried to buy two prints and some earrings!!! But lo and behold I could not remember my etsy shit. I have since recovered my info, but I can't pay. I see where I ordered, but there is no place for me to give you my muns. Help! P.S. I <3 you and your fabulously artistic self!