Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Excuse Me..

Not that this blog was ever meant to be about bad ass cartoon characters from the past but I just heard that one of my favorite shows of ALL TIME will be released on DVD on May 11th! That's right ladies MTV has finally pulled it together and decided to release Daria: The Complete Animated Series! I've missed her so! Remember when I dressed up as Daria for Halloween and everyone thought I was the nerdy chipmunk? Shame on them!



You can pre-order your box set now from DVD Empire for $49.99 - which is apparently a savings of $20. Personally - I'm going to go out and buy it the day it's released. I don't want to wait for the mailman. I just don't wanna!

Fun fact: The Daria theme song was performed by Splendora - you can still find their album "In the Grass" (whawha - get it? Splendora In the Grass?) on Amazon.


Please tell me you are as excited as I am!

xo,
Bonnie Rue

4 comments:

Bianca Reagan said...

I'm excited!

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

Happy Dance!

TexasRanger said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Daria!!!

Best day ever.

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

Seriously! I can not tell you how long I've been complaining that you can get Beavis & Butthead on DVD but not the Daria series. It felt really unfair to me. It really will be the best day ever!