Indy Grrrl, a fellow blogger, juicer, crafterella & entrepreneur has tagged me to list 8 things about my life
8 things I am looking forward to:
1.Oddly enough - I am looking forward to moving & spending the summer in flux. My tree needed a good shaking & now it's happening. Time to purge & start over in a new place!
2. Visiting Portland in August! I'm going to escape the heat & visit some old friends!
3. Selling my goods @ the TXRD in a few weeks!
4. Paying off what little debt I have.
5. The next YART Sale (date TBD)
6. Going to see UP with my mister before he leaves for tour.
7. Doing lots of yoga with Adrienne who is putting me up for most of the summer.
8. Our Moving Out party which will be from sun up to sun down next Saturday!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Rolled out of bed & got a smoothie @ The Daily Juice! Peaches & Maka & Ginko Oh My!
2. Model Citizen inventory & order shipping
3. Packing up the house (boring!)
4. Had a talk with my cat about his much needed attitude adjustment
5. Ordered T's from American Apparel, including XL's for everyone who requested them.
6. Posted some Pink Gunslinger T's in the shop
7. Had an amazing macrobiotic dinner @ Casa de Luz with an old friend
8. Fell asleep early watching No Reservations.
8 things I wish I could do:
1. Tap dance in roller skates... or out of them
2. Speak a 2nd language
3. Be taller
4. Quit my day job
5. Have my cake & eat it too
6. Play the piano
7. Spend even more time volunteering
8. Be naturally good at organizing things...
8 shows I watch:
I don't have cable so most of the TV I watch is either rented/ owned/ or viewed on Hulu
1. No Reservations
2. 30 Rock
3. Six Feet Under
4. Iron Chef
5. The Office
7. My So Called Life
8. The Daily Show
Now to tag 8 people!
Goddesses Are People Too...
Flying Cars & Robot Boyfriends
Tuesday at Eleven
Naughty Secretary Club
Bake & Destroy
Average Jane Crafter
Eli Makes Things