Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Roof! The Roof! The Roof is...

on the ground?

Hello Lovelies!
Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet! Since my last post Renegade Craft Fair came to town and the minute it ended everything started to go wrong...
Austin (my manfriend) and I loaded up the car after Renegade, we got some grub, went home and I instantly PASSED OUT.. on my face. Then we woke up at 5am to the sound of part of our ceiling deteriorating and falling apart over our heads.
So - we dragged the bed across the room and the hunt for a new place to call home began immediately. The next day the internet went out and has been ever since - hence the no blogging. It's been a week since the ceiling incident and amazingly enough I signed a lease on a new place yesterday. We will be moving in Wednesday.
Once I get settled I'll share my new digs and my adventures at Renegade Craft Fair.
Until then.. wish me luck! Time for me to go pack!
oh and check out some of the new goodies in the shop. Tell me what ya think ;)




xo!
Bonnie Rue

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Love: how tribal look of the new razor blade earrings!
Don't love: that your roof fell in
Love: that you already found a new place! Let the housewarming party planning commence!

Candice said...

ugh, that sucks! I am glad you are okay though. And back!
Happy moving!

Kristy said...

That is so cool that you design and create your own jewelry and clothing. I just now came across your blog. I really love the originality of your products/creations; I would totally buy out your entire store if I could.

Model Citizen aka Bonnie Rue said...

Moving is ALMOST DONE!
Thanks for the well wishes ladies - I needed them! Stress is high at the moment.. but soon I can sip cocktails & spin records in my new digs while I put everything in it's place.
Pictures to come!

Oh and Thank You Kristen!
I'm off to check out your blog now ;)

Windsor Grace said...

Very cute new stuff~ Good lunch with the move.

Lunar Eclipse said...

Those are awesome earrings.

Kristy said...

I put the Hello Kitty pictures on the YAYAYAY blog in case you still want to see them.